Please know that your health and safety, as well as our staff and community, is very important to us. We are keeping up-to-date with the latest developments, CDC guidelines and procedures, and local health advisories, and are taking active measures to minimize any and all health risks.
However, we do understand that there may still be concerns about visiting our office. As we have always maintained a clean, safe and sanitary environment, we are now implementing even more regular cleanings and are taking every available precaution to ensure there is no risk to you. We are also texting our patients to enter the office when the doctor is ready for them. This ensures no unnecessary waiting in the waiting room and allows for social distancing.
Our staff have all been instructed to notify us immediately and stay home if:
- They are sick, have flu-like symptoms, fever, cough, sore throat or difficulty breathing;
- They have come in contact with anyone presenting symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for the virus;
- And if anyone in their household also meets the criteria stated above.
In an effort to keep all persons working for or visiting our office safe, we also ask that you please contact us before visiting our office so that we may offer treatment options and address any questions you may have if:
- You are sick, have flu-like symptoms, fever, cough, sore throat or difficulty breathing;
- You have come in contact with anyone presenting symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for the virus;
- And if anyone in your household also meets the criteria stated above.
We are doing our best to keep our office open in an effort to continue to provide the best quality service we are known for. If you should have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here for you.
While the CDC continues to recommend wearing a mask in health care settings and while traveling on planes, buses, trains and other forms of public transportation, given the unique nature of our Clinic practice (non-ill, preventive patients), we are not requiring masks. Your decision to mask is an individual one. Please feel free to mask if you are more comfortable doing so.